Ways to help your local United Way
with little to NO money.
- Donate your soda cans or bottles to our Cans for a Cause fundraiser located in the Shiawassee United Way office.
- Download the Shiawassee United Way GoodSearch toolbar to donate a penny every time you search online. www.goodsearch.com/nonprofit/united-way-shiawassee.aspx
- Sign up to participate with the Kroger Rewards program and designate to the Shiawassee United Way. www.kroger.com/mykroger/018/community/Pages/community_rewards.aspx
- Donate new or slightly used blankets.
- Donate nonperishable food items or personal hygiene items.
- Participate in the simply giving program: give $10 to your local Shiawassee Hunger Network food pantry and Meijer will match $10 for that food pantry.
- Volunteer your time.
- Adopt a food pantry - local organizations, groups, or churches can adopt a Hunger Network Food Pantry; they can fundraise, donate food, and volunteer for them.